Closing Date: 28 September 2012
A leading media and broadcasting organisation offers an exciting opportunity to work as an Intern Psychometrist. MultiChoice is providing a one (1) year internship programme, which commences in January 2013. A handover period from the current interns however, will be required prior to this date.
The Internship programme allows for registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) including supervision by a registered Psychometrist and Industrial Psychologist. The internship programme offers exposure to all the key areas as per HPCSA requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administering customer care and other bulk assessments
- Scoring and compiling reports of results
- Distributing results to the recruiting Human Resources Practitioners and Business
- Partners (HRPs & HRBPs) and line managers
- Liaising with the broader Human Resources division and recruitment agencies
- Conducting research on the development and enhancement of the customer care assessment tools.
- Performing assessments administrative duties
Education & Experience
- Honours in Psychology
- Completed the Psychological Assessment module at Honours level
- Planning and organising
- Problem Solving
- Relationship building
- Energy & Drive
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to learn
- Computer literacy
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal applicants will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
How to Apply