Closing Date: 05 August 2014
If you’re a Developer with a passion for digital, MultiChoice has the perfect opportunity for you. It’s an entry-level position that requires you to be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of technical solutions. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on to find out more about joining our team.
- University Degree in Computer Studies or suitable equivalent
- Design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements.
- Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs.
- Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes.
- Develop, test, debug and maintain application code.
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Java (and other languages) would be a great advantage
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies, SCRUM experience would be advantageous.
- You also have an understanding of object orientated programming
- Solid understanding of Web Servers, IIS and Web Site setup and configuration
- RDBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
How to Apply
Apply for the MultiChoice Web Developer Graduate / internship Programme