36Boutiques, a division of MIH Internet Africa is South Africa’s premier online fashion retailer and has an exciting and
fresh opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Multimedia Intern to assist the team in creating virtual events as
part of its endeavour to use the power of fashion to identify, individualise and tell a story.
- Assist in creating a member satisfying shopping experiences.
- Ensure all products are correctly displayed, described, quantified, priced, and portrayed before the sale opens,
i.e. management of the sales catalogue.
- Assist in ensuring a premium look and feel to the website at all times.
- Assist in designing and email teaser campaigns to be used as a marketing tool.
- Ensure that event cancellations and delays are communicated both to the Brand and the customer base.
- All member communication including launches, new products, new brands, upcoming events, etc.
- Ensure events are launched on time and that all website related problems are resolved as and when they arise
- Social network integration at all opportunities (Facebook).
- Maintain an awareness of events produced by commercial competitors.
- Assist in finding ways to continuously upgrade the look and feel of the website and provide better service to
- Continued focus on improving and speeding up all processes.
- Research on recent fashion and events trends
- Final year or recent graduate in journalism, media, copywriting, fashion or public relations
- Web design knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft-suite
- Interest in fashion
- Social networking knowledge
- Tech savvy
- Keen to learn
- Willing to help
- Understanding of process
- Good communication skills
MIH Internet- 36Boutiques
021 468 8000