Closing Date: 16 April 2012
Duration: 24 Months
Number of Positions: 5
- Grade 12
- B Degree or national diploma in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Computer literate
Key performance areas
Rendering general assistance in the following areas of the financial department, supply chain, budget, book keeping, debt management, creditor payments, salary administration, revenue management, internal audit and asset management:
- Prepare reports.
- Prepare reconciliations (bank, creditors etc)
- Attend audit queries
- attend to other financial management tasks as may be delegated from time to time
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting requirements are requested to forward a comprehensive CV, together with certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to: The Action Municipal Manager, for the attention of : Human Resource Manager, PO Box 66, Standerton 2430 or hand deliver application to the Lekwa Local Municipality Administrative Building, corner Dr Beyers Naude and Mbonani Mayisela Streets, Standerton
- Fax or email applications will not be considered
- Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within thirty (30) days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- The municipality reserves the right not to make appointment.
- The submission of an application gives Lekwa Local Municipality the right to make enquiries necessary to obtain information regarding the applicant’s background. Such enquiry will include current employers as well as academic institutions.
- Candidates who applied previously are encouraged to re-apply.
- Further enquiries can be directed to the HR Manager Mr. ZJ Mtsweni at 017 7129626.