Closing Date: 2 June 2014
Successful applicants enter into a bursary loan agreement with Murray & Roberts. The benefits while studying full time include the following:
- The company pays to the institution concerned, an amount of money equal to the annual registration fees, costs of tuition & examination fees.
- The company pays for all prescribed books.
- The company pays for university provided (residential) accommodation and food or the student may receive an equivalent monthly allowance to assist with his/her living expenses and this must be utilized to cover accommodation, food and traveling expenses.
To qualify for a Bursary the student must:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Be studying full-time towards a relevant degree and at a recognised South African university that is acceptable to Murray & Roberts;
- Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths and Science;
- Be accepted by the chosen university or university of technology for the specific course;
- Students must maintain a minimum of 65% aggregate to be considered.
How to Apply
For any queries: Contact Client Service
Tel: 011 456 1144 or email: [email protected]