Closing Date: 2 June 2014
- The Murray & Roberts Graduate Development Programme is designed to attract young graduates who align themselves with our values and delivery promise of World Class fulfilment.
- The programme offers them an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation. It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration.
Qualifications and Requirements
To be considered you need to:
- Murray & Roberts recruits B Eng, BSc and B Tech graduates with a strong academic record.
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Have no more than two years full time work experience since graduating.
- Be prepared to work in any area of the country where your skills are needed.
- Participation in extramural activities, achievement and leadership ability will also be considered when making a decision.
How to Apply
For any queries: Contact Client Service
Tel: 011 456 1144 or email: [email protected]