Closing Date: 28 March 2016
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Learnership – NQF Level 2 National Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment at the Murray & Roberts Training Academy in Carletonville – Gauteng. The successful candidates will be required to comply with the terms and conditions of the learnership.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must be from the community where Murray & Roberts Cementation’ Venetia project is currently operating
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be fully conversant in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- No work experience is required
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Complying with the requirements of the learnership
How to Apply
Comments are closed.