Closing Date: 17 August 2014
Murray & Roberts Projects invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for an internship as a Training & Transformation Administrator reporting to the Training & Transformation Coordinator based at our Head Office in Bedfordview.
The Training & Transformation Administrator Intern will assist the Training & Transformation Coordinator with all training & transformation administrative duties in order to maintain proper management and coordination of training & transformation provided by the company and complying with all company processes, procedures and standards.
KPI’s Include (but are not limited to):
- Previous, current and planned training is organised, managed, coordinated and controlled.
- Bursary/student training and Graduate Development Programme (GDP) are well administered and coordinated.
- Systems used to capture data, records and documents are effectively utilised.
- Policies, procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Maintain an up-to-date qualifications record of employees.
- Ensure study requests and employee study assistance applications are approved before processing of applications.
- Arrange training logistics as per training requirements of employees who have put in requests for training.
- Keep records of employees who have attended training and ensure easy retrieval of previous training records.
- Follow-up on submission of training reports by employees.
- Maintain records of what employees have learnt by attending the course and how is it going to benefit the Company.
- Maintain up-to-date and easily accessible records of training related activities.
- Ensure archived records are complete and filed appropriately.
- Keep track of academic results, personal information and update the content of students/ bursars and graduates files.
- Ensure arrangements for GDP participants to attend Block trainings.
- Comply with all company policies, procedure and standards and report any contraventions to the training function accordingly.
- Good communication skills
- Output driven
- People orientated
- Quality conscious
- Service driven
- Attentive to detail
- Well organised
- Strong administration abilities/skills
- Output/ deadline driven
Preference will be given to suitably qualified EE candidates
- Matric (Grade 12).
- A diploma/degree in Education, Training and Development or related field.
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
Apply for the Murray & Roberts Training & Transformation Administrator Internship Opportunity