Closing Date: 28 October 2018
Remuniration: R42K pa
- Relevant qualification in the related field of stud y from a recognized tertiary Institution.
- Registration with professional bodies where applicable .
- Applicants must reside within Umzumbe.
- Preferred target group would be between ages of 18 t o 35.
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Proof or residence must be attached.
|Planning and Development Grad / Intern
Diploma / BTech in Town Planning or Regional Planning
|LED Grad / Intern
Diploma / Degree in Tourism Management
|Community Services Grad / Intern
Diploma / Degree in Development Studies
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern
Diploma / Degree in HR
|Information Technology Grad / Intern
Diploma in IT
|Administration Grad / Intern
Diploma Public Administration
Public Relations or Diploma / Degree in Communications
|Special Programmes Unit
Office Management / Bachelor of Social Science
Relevant Diploma / Degree in Youth Development
Diploma / Degree in Public Management
How to Apply
Applicants must note that further screening will be conducted once shortlisted, and their appointment is subject to positive outcome of the screenings, whic h include reference check, contacting previous employer, validity of qualifications and verificati on of any dismissal for previous misconduct or poor performance. All applications should be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager, Umzumbe Municipality PO Box 561, Hibberdene, 4220 or be hand delivered to MPCC Sipof u Road Umthwalume 4186.
Enquiries must be directed to: The Human Resources Manager (039 972 0005).