- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Apprentice Fitter & Turner
Closing Date: 17 December 2014
- Completion of the MERSETA prescribed modules for the trade, via logbook.
- Plant process learning.
- Involvement in task assigned, including maintenance.
- Have an N4, with good results – on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- Possess strong problem solving and communication skills
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented and positive person
- Be task oriented, time conscious and detailed.
- Be willing to sign a contract for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
Apply for the Nampak Apprentice Fitter & Turner Programme in Cape Town
Apprentice Fitter & Turner and Electrician
Closing Date: 15 December 2014
- Completion of all required MERSETA theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- A minimum NTC4/N4 (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) qualification or equivalent, with good results on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding.
- Basic Computer Literacy would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Be team oriented, systematic and professional.
Apply for the Nampak Apprentice Fitter & Turner and Electrician Programme in Johannesburg
Comments are closed.