Closing Date: 14 September 2016
Location: Cape Town
- Completion of the MERSETA prescribed modules for the trade, via logbook.
- Plant process learning.
- Involvement in task assigned, including maintenance.
- Have an N3, with good results – on trade theory relevant to this apprenticeship.
- Possess strong problem solving and communication skills
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented and positive person
- Be task oriented, time conscious and detailed.
- Be willing to sign a contract for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts as the apprenticeship progresses
How to Apply
Comments are closed.