Closing Date: 14 November 2014
Ideal candidate should:
- Fulfilling all the requirements of Apprenticeship contract
- Proving Competency in all mandotary training modules
- Working to set Maintenance Output
- Optimizing Production efficiencies
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Adherence to all company standards and procedures
- Have Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and Science
- Previous exposure to a high speed machine environment
- Have completed a National Diploma (S4) or N6 in Electronics or Instrumentation.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an analytical and technical ability
- Be a self-motivated team player
How To Apply
Comments are closed.