Closing Date: 26 November 2014
Date Needed By: 01 January 2015
Nampak Tissue is inviting Matriculants who have obtained excellent Maths and Science results to apply for a bursary to study a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, which is a specialised field of Chemical Engineering.
This is a 3 (three) year program, commencing in January 2015, and will offer successful candidates an opportunity to:
- Spend their 1st and 2nd year of the program studying, full time, towards a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, at the Durban University of Technology.
- Do vacation work, during University vacation periods, in one of our Tissue Making Mills.
- Do in‐service training at one of our Tissue Making Mills during the third year of the program.
Nampak Tissue will be fully responsible for the payment of Tuition fees, Residence, Meals and Textbook fees.
Successful candidates will also receive a monthly allowance stipulated by Nampak Tissue.
- Matric/Grade 12 with the following results:
- Maths and Physical Science (both) – C (HG) or A (SG) or NSC rating 5
- Have an analytical and technical ability
- Be a hard worker and be able to attain high academic results
- Must be prepared to work shifts in a production environment during the duration of the course as well as on completion thereof
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preferred consideration.
How to Apply
Apply for the Nampak Paper Making Learnership Programme