START YOUR CAREER WITH AFRICA’S LARGEST PACKAGING COMPANY
- Recently matriculated?
- Seeking a promising career in the printing and packaging industry within a large multinational company?
If your answer is yes, Nampak Cartons & Labels, a division of Nampak Products Limited (Africa ‘s largest packaging group) , is where you need to be.
We’ve recently embarked on a focused drive to recruit young people and forma lly train them to follow a career in the following disciplines:
- Sales trainees will be exposed to all aspects of manufacturing and thereafter be trained in selling, marketing and supply chain processes.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Matric Certificate with Mathematics for Estimating and Sales
- Have a good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Be highly motivated and have good interpersonal skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who come from previously disadvantaged groups.
Successful candidates will be part of a structured and focused company training and development programme, including suitable assessments over a period of approximately three years.
So, if you’ve go t that big career mentality, meet our criteria and are looking for a company that makes significant commitments to investing in its employees, we’d like to hear from you.
- Submit a copy of your Matric results plus a one-page document describing which career you wish to follow and why we should I offer the opportunity to you to Marsha Nelson. fax: (021) 534 2050 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 3 February 2012
Location: Western Cape