Closing Date: 18 December 2013
Nampak Tissue, Pretoria West, a world class converting plant, has opportunities for 12 Production/Converting Trainees. The appointed trainees will report to Team Leaders and will be appointed on a 3-year ﬁxed-term contract.
During training, appointed candidates will be trained in the following disciplines: ● Process training on the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting of all converting machinery viz: corewinders, rewinders, Sincro, Uno, Siemens programmes and associated packaging equipment ● Safe operation of all converting machinery and associated services equipment, such as compressors, air driers ● Basic handtools training as required for a Fitter and Turner artisan qualiﬁcation ● Handling breakdown and down times efﬁciently ● Quality training related to a converting environment ● Assessments for competence at a modular level on all converting machinery.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE ESSENTIAL:
- N5/N6/Diploma/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Self-starter, innovative, results-driven and energetic
- Supportive of safety standards
- Analytical and a good problem solver.
How to Apply
Please forward applications, together with details of contactable references and supporting documents to: Menzi Tswai Human Resources Manager E-mail: [email protected]com