Closing Date: 07 December 2015
This programme is intended to attract unemployed graduates to afford them an opportunity to acquire work based experience across various Land Transport skills areas.
Interns will be placed at various Municipalities identified by provinces, and there will be one intern per province in any Municipality of the Provincial choice and would therefore be acquired to use their own transport and accommodation. The Dept of Transport will only pay a m monthly stipend of R6000 per month.
- Limpopo (Ref: 2015 / 01 )
- Eastern Cape (Ref: 2015 / 02 )
- Gauteng (Ref: 2015 / 03 )
- Western Cape (Ref: 2015 / 04 )
- Northern Cape (Ref: 2015 / 05 )
- Mpumalanga (Ref: 2015 / 06 )
- Northern West (Ref: 2015 / 07 )
- Free State (Ref: 2015 / 08 )
- KwaZulu-Natal (Ref: 2015 / 09 )
- A three year diploma / degree in Transport Economics ♦ Transport Planning ♦ Transport Engineering ♦ Civil Engineering and / or Town Planning or other Transport related qualification
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at the time, date and place as determined by the department.
Applications must be accompanied by Form Z83. Failure to submit the required documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
Successful candidates will be expected to sign an agreement with the department. Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any government department will NOT be considered.
Applicants are reminded to quote the relevant province and reference number when applying fr these posts. Example: under position for which you are applying, indicate “Internship: Province: (Ref). Applicants living in close proximity to the province applied for will be preferred.
Applications, quoting the relevant municipality and Reference Number, must be forwarded for the attention of the Chief Directorate: Public Transport Regulations, Department of Transport, Private Bag x193, Pretoria, 0001.
Comments are closed.