Closing Date: 19 February 2016
The Ndlambe Local Municipality in conjunction with LGSETA is inviting unemployed graduates residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s one (1) year graduate internship programmes.
The local municipality intends to provide internship in the study fields listed hereunder:
| 1. General Internal Auditing
| 2. Construction Processes
| 3. Human Resources Management & Practices
| 4. Municipal Integrated Development Planning
How To apply
Please send your application letter, C.V, certified copies of qualifications, ID document, to the *Human Resource Unit*, Ndlambe Municipality, P.O. Box 13; Port Alfred, 6170. The closing date is Friday 19/02/2016 at 12h00. If you do not receive any correspondence within one week after the closing date consider your application not being successful. Please note that no late / faxed applications will be considered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates must indicate which area they are applying for.
- Only 18 – 35 years of age that are illegible to apply.
- Ward geographical spread will be considered proportionally.
- Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
- The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme.