Closing date: 22 January 2016
Salary Stipend: R3 000 pm
Necsa is offering a (1) year internship opportunity for students in certain fields of studies who need workplace experience to obtain their qualifications and Graduate Development Program to give newly qualified graduates the opportunity to gain work place experience. Candidates who meet the requirements for each of the programmes are encouraged to apply, clearly specifying the area they are interested in.
|Workplace Experience [x4]
1. Analytical Chemistry from University of Technology that need to complete their practical training (Practical 1 and Practical 2) before they can graduate.
|Graduate Development Programme [x21]
Diploma / Degree
- Ability to perform multi tasks
- Ability to work under pressure as well and independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written communication)
- High level of computer literacy (MS Package)
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and good time management
All races are invited to apply for the above mentioned positions.
How to Apply
Please forward your updated CV with certified copies of your educational qualifications to Shoni.Mushoma@necsa.co.za or Ofhani.Tshila@necsa.co.za or Khanyisa.Maluleke@necsa.co.za
Mrs Shoni Mushoma or Ms Ofhani Tshila or Ms Khanyisa Maluleke
Enquiries: 012 305 4458 / 4132 / 4520
GENERAL: Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.