Closing Date: 04 December 2015
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
The incumbent will be required to successfully complete a structured Chieta apprenticeship programme in order to qualify as an artisan in the following trade:
- Welding [x10]
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory.
In addition to above minimum criteria the incumbent must also meet requirements:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance qualification verifications, and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of the minimum copy of an identify document. No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Successful candidates will receive formal training at our accredited Training Centre at NSD (as well as on-the-job training at Necsa )
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
Submit applications before the closing date 04 December 2015 to:
Fax No: (012) 305 3546
E-mail: [email protected]
Comments are closed.