Closing Date: 30 April 2014
Are you a grade 12 student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don’t have means to finance your studies?
Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa’s most admired bank.
Learners looking to apply for a Nedbank bursary must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Must be completing Grade 12 in 2014 OR have completed Grade 12 in 2013
- Aggregate of 65%
- Must be in Financial need
- Must study full time at a registered university of the Council of Higher or University of Technology
Our bursary programme can help you fulfil your future career aspirations if you intend studying in one of the following fields:
- Accounting and CA Studies
- Agricultural studies
- Property and related studies
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Quality Surveying
- Business Finance and Business Management
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
Bursary allocations are aligned with Nedbank’s transformation objectives, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Guidelines for completion of the application:
- Your parent (s)/guardian(s) must be present when you complete this application.
- You will need copies of the following documents to upload.
- Certified copy of a valid SA Identity document.
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 (senior certificate) or proof of the latest results.
- Certified copy of latest academic transcript.
- Proof of permanent disability (disabled applicants).
- Proof of parents’ income (payslip, grant, pension or affidavit if unemployed.
- You have 45 mins to complete this application.
How to Apply