Closing Date: 31 August 2015
The ITBLP qualification and associated learning programme is aligned to the ICT skills needs of the ICT and banking industries. The learning programme consists of the following courses: Programming, Java, Computer Network & Security; Mainframe; Microsoft.net; Oracle; COBOL; Business Analysis, Project Management and Business Intelligence. Learners will at the end of the programme, obtain a National Diploma/Certificate in Information and Communication Technology Studies.
The duration of the learnership is 24 months – comprised of 12 months of theoretical learning and 12 months workplace learning. This base will give Learners an opportunity to upgrade their qualification into a degree.
The ITBLP, sponsored by BANKSETA, MICT SETA, Business Connexion, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Ltd and the South African Reserve Bank offers limited opportunities to applicants who satisfy
The ITBLP, sponsored by BANKSETA, MICT SETA, Business Connexion, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Ltd and the South African Reserve Bank offers limited opportunities to applicants who satisfy the following admission requirements:
- South Africans who have matriculated and meet the minimum entry requirements for higher education as set out by the Department of Education, with above level 5 (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade) pass in Mathematics and English.
- Applicants may not be involved in any other studies from 01 January 2016 and 31 December 2017
- May not currently be participating, or previously have participated in, a learnership programme.
- Applicants must be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments.
- Applicants must have no bad credit rating.
- Applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be South African citizen.
- Mathematical Literacy will not be considered.
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.