Closing Date: 15 May 2017
Are you our future leader? Do you demonstrate drive, creativity and espouse values such as integrity and respect?
Then Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) is the place for you!
If you are studying towards Accounting, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology/Computer Science or Property and possess these values, Nedbank CIB would like to invite you to be part of our Vacation Programme.
About the Programme?
Our Programme provides top performing third year and postgraduate students the opportunity to work with some of the best corporate and investment bankers in the country.
The nine-day programme during the June/July vacation will provide successful candidates with:
- Exposure to Nedbank CIB’s value chain through job shadowing in the various business units
- The opportunity to meet some of the leading corporate and investment banking professionals in the market
- An opportunity to explore a career in Nedbank CIB
- An opportunity to run your own investment portfolio through a Market Portfolio Simulation
- Top performing students, who are currently completing their postgraduate, will automatically qualify to attend the summit for the graduate programme.
To qualify for the Programme, you need to meet the following:
- A postgraduate or student in your third year of studies
- South African citizen
- Achieve an average of 70% academically (average for all the years of study).
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Nedbank: Winter Vacation Programme 2017