To provide support to the Communication and Events/Sponsorships teams in the Property Finance Division.
Key Performance Areas
Provide a flexible and creative service to meet the clients’ needs to ensure the broad scope of internal communications, CRM (customer retention management), public relations, advertising, media, corporate social responsibility and brand execution are applied. In addition to this, the execution of events, liaison with venues and preferred suppliers to create a unique internal and external client experience is vital.
Developing and maintaining strong supplier relationships, developing budgets and supporting and driving the core values of the business are essential.
- Relevant Marketing or PR Degree/Diploma is essential.
- PRISA or IMM are preferred.
- Valid driving licence.
- Own transport is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office and Powerpoint.
- Events management.
- Strong writing skills (copy writing and business writing).
- Basic desktop publishing/design skills.
- Corporate Social Investment evaluation methodology.
- Financial acumen.
- Attention to Detail
- Building Relationships
- Client Centricity
- Excellence Orientation
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
How to Apply
Comments are closed.