Closing Date: 26 June 2013
The Nestlé Future Talent Bursary Program aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the organisation. It provides financial assistance to all individuals in South Africa, with a focus on previously disadvantaged students who are already in a full-time Diploma/Degree program at any accredited educational institution in South Africa. Students that are awarded with a bursary may be considered for vacation work as well as in-service training. Upon successful completion of the Diploma/Degree program, Nestlé may offer students an opportunity to be absorbed into our Graduate Development Programme.
The Nestlé Future Talent Bursary Program supports full-time students studying towards one of the qualifications mentioned below:
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Food Science / Technology
- Must be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Over 65% academic average
- Excellent communication skills & analytical ability
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
How to Apply
Comments are closed.