Closing Date: 15 October 2014
In the program, you’ll typically work at two factories across South Africa where you’ll apply your skills within teams responsible for a variety of areas such as improving equipment reliability, optimisation of infrastructure and industrial services, or commissioning of new plants and technologies. You’ll learn how to handle complex issues, make crucial decisions, and manage large and varied projects.
We’ll encourage you to develop your skills and career through different engineering positions within our factories – opening up possibilities for you even to branch out into broader technical management roles.
- An accredited BSc / BT Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Over 65% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
- Results focus
- Know yourself
- Proactive cooperation
- Quality Focus
Preference will be given to candidates from the previously disadvantaged designated group. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Apply for the Nestle Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme