Closing Date: 18 March 2016
Location: East London
The business currently has exciting opportunities for suitable intern candidates. These successful incumbents will report directly to the respective departmental HOD’s with clear projects and deliverables for the next 12 monthly only.
The following are the streams we have opportunities in:
|Finance and Control [x1]
B.Com Accounting, N.Dip in Financial Management.
Mechanical and Electrical N.Dip, B.Tech, or B.Degree
|Quality Assurance [x3]
N.Dip. Food Technology, Bio Tech N.Dip, or related Food Sciences degree
|Industrial Performance [x1]
N.Dip. Industrial Engineering, B.Tech Industrial Engineering, or related Production Diploma or Degree
|Supply Chain [x1]
N.Dip Supply Chain, B.Tech/Degree Logistics
| ΤΡΜ [x2]
N.Dip. Industrial Engineering, B.Tech Industrial Engineering, or related Production Diploma and Degrees
Please note the following:
- The contract will be for 12 months only.
- The person applying for internship should not have more than 2 years working experience
- Interns WILL have an Internship Development Program with specific learning outcomes
- The persons applying for internship should be between the age of 18–30
- Minimum Degree, National Diplomas, and N5-6 Qualifications
- The person applying for Internship should reside within 100km of the place of work
- Monthly Stipend for the internship Programme is based on the structure from Comp and Ben.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and computer literate (at least at intermediary levels)
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested or you know someone who might be interested, please apply/ask them to apply via email and attach updated copy of your CV, copy of your qualifications, tax confirmation from SARS and copy of your ID to: Ramodiehi.tebakang(@za.nestle.com
Comments are closed.