Closing Date: 31 August 2014
The Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a highly sought after programme that sees in excess of 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
|Total Performance Management
|Human Resources Management
|Sales & Marketing
|Finance & Control
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Over 65% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
- Proactive cooperation
- Quality Focus
- Customer Focus
Comments are closed.