Closing Date: 15 January 2015
In the Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP), graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
- An accredited B Comm majoring in Marketing or Economics
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Over 65% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
- Valid Driver’s Licence
How to Apply
Apply for the Nestle Sales & Marketing Graduate Trainee Programme (attach an updated copy of your CV, ID and academic transcripts)
Should you not receive a response within 2 months from the date of your application please consider your application as unsuccessful.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.
Comments are closed.