LOCATION: Gauteng – Pretoria and Johannesburg, Western Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal, Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 31 August 2013
Netcare is offering internship and learnership opportunities to currently unemployed South Africans with disabilities.
1. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a disability – please indicate your disability on your cv
- For internships – A Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics, Administration, Pharmacy and Nursing
- For learnerships – Grade 11 or Grade 12 or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID boo
3. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] or alternatively fax application details to fax number: (011) 301-0079, by no later than 31 August 2013. Please specific whether you are interested in the learnership or internship and also the region that is close to you e.g. Learnership OR Internship GP/WC/EC or KZ.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.