CLOSING DATE: 23 January 2015
Location: Gauteng – Pretoria and Johannesburg, Kwazulu Natal, Western Cape
Internship / Learnership opportunities for people with disabilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a disability – please indicate disability type on your cv.
- For internships – A Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics, Administration, Pharmacy and Nursing
- For learnerships – Grade 11 or Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] or alternatively fax application details to fax number: (011) 301-0079, by no later than 23 January 2015
- Please specify the region that is closest to you in the subject line e.g. GP or WC or KZN
Comments are closed.