Internship/Learnership Opportunities for People with Disabilities
Netcare is an investment holding company and through its subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates, operates the largest private hospital group, primary care network and medical emergency service in South Africa.
Netcare is offering internship and learnership opportunities to currently unemployed South Africans with disabilities.
1. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- For internships – A Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics, Administration, Pharmacy and Nursing
- For learnerships – Grade 11 or Grade 12 or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Must have a disability
- Gauteng – Pretoria and Johannesburg
- Western Cape
- Kwa Zulu Natal
- Eastern Cape
3. HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] or alternatively fax application details to fax number: (011) 301-0079, by no later than 24 May 2013. Please specificify whether you are interested in the learnership or internship and also the region that is close to you e.g. Learnership OR Internship GP/WC/EC/KZ 2013.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.