Closing Date: 23 September 2014
Location: Cape Town
An internship with the New Media Publishing digital design team which will give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from the senior digital art director and digital team. You will get a thorough overview of the design process by providing assistance in the creation of web-and-content-based solutions to engage our audience and meet their demands as consumers
- Qualification in Graphic Design, WEB DESIGN, or Visual Communications.
- Proficient with using Adobe Creative Suite programmes
- Knowledge of basic HTML is a plus.
- The ability to work collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
- Must be open to feedback.
- Able to work towards deadlines and provide accurate timeframes
- Assistance with mock-ups for new business pitches
- Participate in brainstorming by contributing conceptual thinking to meet the needs of the project
- Conduct research on the latest design trends
- Innovation in publishing to aid in the development of visual concepts.
- Completing designs as directed by senior digital art director.
- Creative and hungry to learn and improve
- A good attitude and sense of humor
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Forward CV’s to e-mail [email protected] .
Comments are closed.