Closing Date: 07 June 2012
The programme is aimed at providing graduates with necessary skills, knowledge and experience to bridge the gap between tertiary and the world of work.
Graduates will be given an opportunity to obtain work experience in following areas:
- New Business
- HealthCare CT (To be based in Cape Town)
This 12 month programme will provide graduates with an opportunity to rotate around various divisions and departments where they will be exposed to:
- On the job practical training
- Involvement in Strategic Business Projects
- Experience in day to day running of the business
Who Should Apply?
In order to be considered for the internship Programme, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Should be a South African Citizen
- Should have a completed a BCom Degree
- Should be unemployed and have lea than one year work experience
Preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Source: NMG CONSULTANTS & ACTUARIES (PTY) LTD