Closing Date: 27 June 2014
Duration: 12 months
The Incumbent plays a pivotal role in giving proper input to design, development, implementation, support and management of Business Intelligence Systems. He/she must have a passion for precision and excellence who has a basic understanding of Information and Communication Systems and who is willing to learn. To assist with SharePoint Development and Workflows.
Assist in supporting and maintaining all computer based systems and users, Networks, Servers and Printers where necessary.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A relevant formal 3 year IT qualification (i.e. a degree).
- An A+ certificate or higher will be advantageous.
- To be able to operate PC based systems at a reasonable level.
- Have understanding of Information Technology and Computer based systems.
- Have a basic knowledge or understanding on Business Intelligence, Key Performance Indicators and Dash boarding.
- Have a knowledge of Sequel Server and Reporting via SRSS.
- To have understanding of IP Based networks.
- Have sound knowledge of how to use Microsoft OS packages e.g. XP Professional or higher and Windows Server 2008 or higher.
- Have basic knowledge of and is experienced in the application of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point. Understanding in Excel with Power Pivot will be advantageous.
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- To be able to carry out instructions diligently.
- Be able to work independently or in a team.
- Passion for IT and a keen “willing to learn” attitude
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward a comprehensive CV and scanned
copies of qualifications as well as ID to NMISA Human Resources at [email protected] or fax
086 266 5529. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.