Closing Date: 10 September 2014
The objectives of the programme are to give the graduates practical experience, which will includes, but not limited to international exposure, to other Intercement Operations and Head Office in Brazil. The successful candidates will be placed on a full time employment contract within an area of business. The programmes will be customized per functional area to ensure that candidates are equipped with the skills necessary to become fully fledged productive and effective employee.
- Final year students
- Excellent academic record
- Computer literate (MS Office package)
- Must be prepared to be transferred / relocated within the Intercement group, within or outside boarders of South Africa.
- Excellent analytical & technical potential.
- Innovative mind-set
- Self-starter and results driven
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally
How to Apply
Apply for the NPC Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme