Location: Ngaka Modiri Molema District / Dr Kenneth Kaunda District / Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District / Bojanala District.
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
A minimum of a National Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in the relevant fields of study:
- Financial Management & Accounting
- Human Resource Management & Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- Legal Services (LLB)
- Policy, Planning, Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Knowledge & Information Management
- Security & Records Management
- Office Management
- Transport Management & Logistics
- Employee Assistance Programme (Social Work)
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any Government department will not be considered.
- Applications should be made on Form Z83 (Click to Download form), obtainable from any Public Service department, and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document.
- Candidates must indicate their preferred directorate/ district on the space provided for on their application forms.
- Please ensure that, if you are applying for more than one position, a separate application for each post is submitted.
- Should you be in possession of foreign qualifications, these must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
How to Apply
Mail to: The Department of Health Provincial Office, Private Bag X2068, Mmabatho 2735, for attention, Ms BG Gauta.
Enquiries: Mr GB Msinga
Tel: (018) 387-5818
Comments are closed.