Closing Date: 31 October 2017
The Office of the Premier invites all learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full – time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for Kgetsi – Ya – Tsie (KYT) Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries available for the 2018 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and a cademically performing well . These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. ( The closing date for the submission of the completed application forms is 3 1 OCTOBER 2017).
DEGREE / DIPLOMA IN PROGRAMMES RELATED TO:
- Construction, Building and Roads
- Mining Engineering
- Other Engineering fields
- Accounting / Commerce and Finance
- Health related fields
How to Apply
Download 2018 Bursary Application Form
The completed Bursary Application Form, together with certified copies of all the required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier, Ga – Rona Building – Bursaries (Ground Floor) or at the Offices / Distribution centres mentioned above.
Documents to be attached
- Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
- Proof of physical address (home) document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / farm; ( Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
- Certified copy of ID Document (student);
- Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already at tertiary)
- Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
- ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
- Are you disabled?
- NB. In case the University A cceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric & Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than the 10th January 2018 to fax: 0866249279 / E – mail: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
– Incomplete Application Form; Application Form received after the closing will not be considered / will be disregarded.
– If applicants do not hear from this Office after four (4) months from the closing date, they should accept that their Applications were Unsuccessful.
( For more information please contact the following numbers: 018 388 1212 / 1308 / 1259 / 1207 / 1304).