CLOSING DATE: 24 JUNE 2016
DURATION: 12 Months
- A Post – Matric Qualification as specified below
Ref No. 1 / 2016
|Monitoring & Oversight
Ref No. 2 / 2016
|Ref No. 3 / 2016
Strategic Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
|Crime Prevention Bachelor
Ref No. 4 / 2016
|Transport Administration & Licensing
Ref No. 5 / 2016
| Supply Chain Management
Ref No. 6 / 2016
Ref No. 7 / 2016
|Strategic Support Services
Ref No. 8 / 2016
Ref No. 9 / 2016
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in an internship progr amme in any government department will not be considered.
- Applications should be made on form Z83 , obtainable from any Public Service Department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and identity document. Applicatio n forms should be signed and dated. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates must indicate reference number of their preferred Directorate / District on space provided on their application fo rm. Please ensure that if you are applying for more than one position, a separate application for each post be submitted.
- Should you be in possession of foreign qualifications, they must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qu alification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subjected to verification.
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered, Faxed and emailed applications will also not be considered.
- The Department reserves th e right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
- Should you not be con tacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please direct all enquiries to: Mr GM Malotane, Tel. (018) 200 8964 or Ms MMA Sebokolodi , Tel. (018) 200 8947.
How to Apply
Please all applicati ons must be forwarded to the following address: BY POST: Attention Director Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, M mabatho , 2735 BY HAND DELIVER TO: Department of Community Safety and Transpor t Management, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive, Mafikeng
Comments are closed.