Closing Date: 04 July 2014
- Matric / Grade 12
- Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Computer Software Package Skills, Word Processor, Calculation Spreadsheet, Lotus / Excel electronic mail.
- Preferably Inventory Control Systems experience (e.g. SAP, QAD)
- SHEQ related experience will be an advantage
- All Administrative duties in & around the Production plant.
- Ability to meet strict daily processing targets.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, planning & co-coordinating skills.
- Must have good verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with people in different departments and operational levels within and outside the company.
How to Apply
Apply for the Omnia Administrator Opportunity