Closing Date: 09 May 2014
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science Or
- The full N2 qualification (relevant to trade) or higher (N3
- Binding Contract which includes Workplace Experience.
- Prescribed Training Schedule, Theoretical Studies (objective is obtain Red Seal Qualification)
- Medically fit Age: 18 years and over
- Omnia will grant this candidate the opportunity to obtain a full qualification (Red Seal Qualification) in a specific trade when indenturing this candidate for a period of 3.5 or 4 years.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines. Will be willing to conform to rigid standards of performance
- High energy levels
- Go-getter, self-motivated Be able to produce work of high quality
- High concentration levels and pay attention to detail
- Work accurately and carefully
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
- Apply for the Omnia Biolermaker Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply for the Omnia Welder Apprenticeship Programme
- Apply for the Omnia Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme
Comments are closed.