Closing Date: 15 December 2013
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- Problem analyses and research information on new processes and products,
- Examine the effects of industrial processes on the environment,
- Develop methods to control pollution,
- Study the efficiency and cost of plants,
- Prepare and present proposals and reports.
- High energy levels,
- Strong negotiation skills,
- The ability to work independently and under pressure,
- The ability to meet deadlines,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Good problem solving ability,
- A service orientated, hands-on approach to problems
How to Apply
Comments are closed.