Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
The incumbent will assist the operations director in coordination marketing and communication projects for clients in the PE area. The role involves interfacing with clients, suppliers and other internal team members based in our East London office at the various stages of projects (ie planning, creative concept development, graphic design etc up to client approval).
- Degree / diploma in marketing / communication / media studies / PR
- Code 8 licence & own vehicle
- Production management / coordination of graphic design, printing, multimedia & photography
- Client service – receiving briefs and coordinating resources required for projects
- Content management /sub-editing – showing degree of attention to grammar and writing style, and appropriate length of content for market publication
- MS Office & writing skills
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.