CLOSING DATE: 05 JANUARY 2018
Optimum Coal Mine requires the services of hardworking. conscientious individuals to accelerate and develop their careers to become qualified artisans in the following areas:
- Electrician (2017V_GERLOJ_0022)
- Auto Electrical (2017V_GERLOJ_0023)
- Boilermaker / Plater / Welder (2017V_GERLOJ_0024)
- Diesel Mechanic (2017V_GERLOJ_0025)
- Fitter (2017V_GERLOJ_0026)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must be in possession of a full N3 qualification with math and science and relevant trade theory subjects
- Provincial license will be an added advantage
- Applicants will be required to undergo pre-qualifying assessment testing as part of the recruitment process.
- The successful candidate must be able to obtain a certificate of medical fitness.
- The appointment will be made in line with Optimum Coals transformation commitments.
NB: All applications must b. accompanied by certified copies of relevant qualifications and ID to be considered. All applications must quote the relevant reference number as indicated above to be considered (one reference number pet CV).
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your CV with certificates and with the relevant reference number to: OptimumCV.Debeila@optimumcoal.com
All applicants are thanked for their Interest. Applications which have not been responded to within 14 days of the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.