Closing Date: 11 November 2012
Applications are invited from dynamic candidates who:
- are able to work on their own and in a team,
- are physically fit
- are well groomed
- are in possession of a Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English
- are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately one week, a series of assessments, interviews, security check and Personal Profile Analysis (PPA)
- are South African nationals and holders of valid South African ID
- reside within a reasonable distance of the airport
- have transport and
- are between 18 and 30 years of age
Male candidates with code 10 drivers licenses cook! be considered for Ramp Controllers
Your ONEPAGE CV must clearly state and Include the following:
- A clear full length photograph.
- Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Any additional qualification.
- A pass in English on the Higher Grade (minimum D symbol HG 1st language or minimum C symbol – LG Second language
- A knowledge of French of Portuguese would be an advantage
- Direct telephone contact details and email address.
- A brief employment history and letter of motivation
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their CVs by post (only postal CVs will be accepted) to
S A Airlink (Pty) Ltd.
Att.: Passenger Handling Recruitment Consultant
PO Box 7495
Bonaero Park 1622
(Reference no: PHA – JNB – 1012)
To reach us no later than Sunday 11 November 2012.
Please take note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not received a letter of acknowledgement within three months of the closing date, can assume that were not shortlisted for an interview and are hereby thanked their application. Emails, faxes or hand deliveries will not be accepted.