Location: Cape Town
- Support Graduates and Interns hiring in Oracle with a focus on Sourcing candidates and advertising
- Exposure to the recruitment process from job description to offer and acceptance for all Graduates and Interns.
- Organize and attend fairs and career events, open days, presentations. Potentially attend events.
- Co-coordinate all recruitment sourcing including advertising (print and web based), employee referrals and personal networking.
- Provide quality screening service to hiring managers.
- Partner with the business to co-ordinate recruitment and selection of employees to meet agreed needs.
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner.
- Organise and facilitate assessment days.
- Drive and enthusiasm a must, entrepreneur mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Qualification in Human Resources.
- Previous experience in HR and in recruitment an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organisational boundaries.
- Team player.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Positive enthusiastic self-starter.
- Results driven.
- Ability to adapt.
- Sense of humor.
How to Apply
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).