- Relevant qualification or in final year of study
- Job Posting
- Sourcing (languages)
- Scheduling of Interviews with LOB Hiring Managers
- Liaising with Candidates in the Recruitment process
- Participate in the Interview Process with the Graduate Recruiter
- Coordinating Campus Projects and Campaigns to align with branding across the region
- Event planning and organization.
- Passion for recruitment and / or talent management
- Demonstrable experience with Social networking tools
- Fluency in English and local language is essential. (LIST).
- Drive and enthusiasm a must, with an entrepreneur mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
- Proven ability to build relationships across international / organisational boundaries
- Team player
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Positive enthusiastic self-starter
- Results driven
- Ability to adapt
- Sense of humor
How to Apply
Comments are closed.