Close Date: 07 January 2014
As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- They will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Complete 6 months theoretical training at the Academy based in Paarl, Western Cape
- Complete 26 months in one of the national Paarl Media plants for the core experiential component of the training
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship program
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- • A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
How to Apply
Comments are closed.