- As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- They will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Complete approximately 6 months theoretical training at the Academy based in Paarl, Western Cape
- Complete approximately 26 to 30 months at Paarl Media Cape for the core experiential component of the training
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship program
- Grade 12 with Mathematics Literacy or equivalent qualification
How to apply
- Apply for Paarl Media Apprenticeship 2015 (Western Cape) – Closing Date: 01 December 2014
- Apply for Paarl Media Apprenticeship Programme 2015 (Paarl) – Closing Date: 25 November 2014
Comments are closed.