closing Date: 11 September 2016
Location: Cape Town
As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- They will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Complete approximately 6 months theoretical training at the Academy based in Paarl, Western Cape
- Complete approximately 26-30 months at Paarl Media Cape for the core experiential component of the training
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship program
- Matric/ Grade 12 with Mathematics or an equivalent qualification
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics with a pass rate of 50%
How to Apply
Comments are closed.