Paarl Coldset / Media is currently seeking applicants for their professional trade apprenticeships in printing, mechanical and electrical fields commencing February 2016. Successful candidates will earn an income while they complete 4 – 5 months facilitated theoretical training at the Novus Academy, followed by approximately 26 months core experiential training at one of the Paarl Coldset / Media business entities situated at Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein. This is in preparation of the respective trade tests.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term training contract with the employer and the SETA for the duration of training
- There is no contractual obligation with regards to permanency after completion of the apprenticeship programme
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in this language)
- Willingness to work shifts
- Exceptional colour perception
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude would be an advantage
How to Apply
Close Date: 17 October 2015
Close Date: 06 October 2015
Comments are closed.